PVA Video Training – 1 Day Advanced Class CEDIA 2019 in Denver CO
September 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$799
1 Day Advanced Class at CEDIA – 4K – HDR – CEDIA 4 CEUs
This class is being hosted by CEDIA at CEDIA in Denver on September 10th. It is for experienced video professionals. Once you have attended the training, passed the exam, and submitted 10 calibration reports you can be listed as PVA Certified Video Professional.
* Overview of Calibration and current best practice
* 4K (UHD) implications
* HDR implications
* New technology and future challenges
* Hands on training on the latest flat panels and projectors focusing on UHD, DCI and Rec 2020 Color Spaces, EOTF gamma manipulation, application of HDR best practice to projector technologies.
PVA Does Video
PVA is your premier choice for training in video system design, setup and calibration. PVA Video Training Workshops are based on years of expertise in the physics of video and psycho-visual perception. Proven facts, solid concepts and decades of expertise come together in this unique, top rate, one of a kind workshop. Once certified, PVA Trained Professional Video Calibrators will be able to offer PVA Calibrated Display services to their customers as a premium offering.
As the market for complex high definition, video systems continues to grow in the coming years, consumers will look to professional calibrators in greater numbers than ever before. The key to success in this highly lucrative field is to identify yourself as an elite, educated member of the expanding pool of PVA Certified Professional Video Systems Calibrators.
Completing the PVA Certified Professional Video Systems Calibration Workshop, and obtaining the PVA Video Calibration Certification will provide you with more unique benefits, unlike those found in any other program. Your PVA certification will serve to differentiate you and your business in a way that will enhance your bottom-line and reputation for years to come.
The PVA Certified Professional Video Calibrator Advantage:
* Use of the prestigious PVA mark for advertising your business, in print ads, on your business cards, and your Web site. No other brand can signal quality, act to differentiate, or bring the high level of assurance to your clients in the way that PVA can.
* The ability to conduct a PVA Certified Video Calibration, allowing you to provide your customers with a plaque that shows their display has been calibrated by a PVA Video Professional, to exacting standards.
* Access to a unique Video Display Systems database, with countless listings of consumer service menu codes. You will be equipped to access and calibrate all of the latest models in your client’s location.
* Entry to a Professional Video Calibrator forum, a great place to share and obtain information with fellow PVA professionals around the globe.